GTF Student Housing (Campus Pointe at GTC)
Campus Pointe at GTC seeks to provide housing that is clean, comfortable and conducive to student learning. The staff at Campus Pointe host at least two programs each week that encourage student development. Efforts are directed towards developing a living-learning environment.
Goals of Campus Pointe at GTC
- Maintain an environment supportive of a diverse population.
- Promote a living-learning atmosphere supportive of the educational endeavors of the residents.
- Challenge residents to be responsible community citizens and positive role models.
How may I contact the Campus Pointe Leasing Office?
Phone: (864) 298-0716, Fax: (864) 298-0717
How do I apply?
- Get accepted into Greenville Technical College.
- Go to https://gtechhousing.com/ and apply online or come by the office to apply in person.
- Pay the $50 application fee online or in-person with a check or money order.
- Pay the $175 utility fee and a $200 damage deposit prior to Move-In.
- Email your Financial Aid Award letter (Issued by Greenville Tech) to email@example.com
You must be enrolled in 12 credit hours and maintain a 2.0 GPA to live at Campus Pointe Apartments. Be aware that applying to Greenville Technical College does not automatically place you in housing.
What are the academic requirements to live in Student Housing?
All students must be enrolled full-time in their program of study and must maintain a 2.0 GPA while living on campus.
What are my Options for Paying for Housing?
- Pay the entire cost at the start of each semester.
- Sign up for the Financial Aid Deferral Program.
What is the Deferral Program?
The Financial Aid Deferral Program allows students to pay for housing with their financial aid award.
What are the Fees for Student Housing?
Please visit our website for information on housing fees at https://gtechhousing.com/.
Campus Pointe at GTC Independent Living Statement
Campus Pointe is an apartment-style living-learning community located on the Barton Campus of Greenville Technical College (GTC). It offers full-time students of GTC an independent living experience. Campus Pointe does not offer a dining hall or meal plan. Each apartment includes a full kitchen.