Enrollment Services

Enrollment Services is located at the Admissions and Registration Center at McAlister Square, 225 S. Pleasantburg Dr., Suite 410. This area provides assistance to new students that may have questions or concerns before they register for their semester courses. Enrollment Specialists will register non-degree seeking students (transient, career development and early college students).

Enrollment Specialists are available during business hours to advise new students who are planning to attend or reapplying to Greenville Technical College. Enrollment Services serves students on a walk-in basis or by appointment. During peak registration periods (week prior to opening of semester classes), students will be seen on a walk-in basis only.

All new and readmitted students must complete an Online Orientation and register to attend a Planning and Advising Student Session (PASS) before they may register for classes.

Early Advising

Early Advising is in the University Transfer Building, Building 104, Room 137-D. After completing placement testing, a student who places in a transitional course(s) will be referred to Early Advising. The student will be advised on transitional course work and acceleration options that may allow him/her to enter his/her curriculum courses earlier.

School Advising Centers

School Advising Centers are located on the Barton Campus. These areas provide enhanced advising and registration support for returning students within the designated division. The School Advising Centers serve students on a walk-in basis or by appointment. Returning students should seek advisement from their assigned advisor.

School Advising Center locations:

  • School of Arts and Sciences and School of Education and Professional Studies: UT Transfer Building, Building 104, Room 138
  • School of Health Sciences: STAT Building, Building 122, Suite 100
  • School of Business and Computer Technology, School of Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering Technology and School of Aviation, Construction and Transportation Technologies: Engineering Technology Building, Building 103, Room 104 and 104A

For more information on School Advising Centers and returning student advisement, please visit the Academic Advising page on the Greenville Technical College website at

Advising is available at the Benson, Brashier and Northwest campuses for programs offered on those campuses.